The cost was not expensive. We charged $25 + we gave unlimited ammo.
- Kids were split into teams
- Kids had time to build their guns with their teammates
- Kids were able to spray paint their marshmallow guns with fluorescent paint (outside)
- Kids picked a team name
- Had kids sign a "I Would Not Cheat"paper.
- Played capture the flag (make sure you spray paint the flag with fluorescent paint so it can glow)
- Winning team (Ice Cream Party)
What you will need:
- Fluorescent paint - different colors (paint PVC marshmallow guns & bunkers)
- Fluorescent posters - signs around the building (one way, war zone, kids church name, etc.)
- Bunkers - for kids to hide behind. We used pallets, fake trees, tables, garbage cans & boxes. (make sure you spray bunkers with fluorescent paint)
- PVC pipes & connectors - build marshmallow guns
- Blacklight light bulbs
- UV blacklight
- Referee's - 2-3 is enough, depending on the size of the group.
- Mini marshmallows
- Crazy FUN music
- Don't play on carpet
- Its sticky & messy
- Shoes will get messed up
- Floor will get sticky (it took us 2 hours to clean and scrub the floors, but it was worth it)
Post a Comment